Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby A's Blanket...

I've been on my own this weekend, so I decided it was a good time to make a baby quilt for Baby A. She will be joining the family in 3 months! I'm so excited to hold this sweet girl, and just love her! I went to the fabric store with a completely different color pallet in mind, but when I saw this Moda fabric I couldn't pass it up. It was a package set of fat quarters which made cutting the fabric way easy. I quilted it in the ditch using a wavy stitch to avoid seeing my mess-ups.

6 comments:

  1. Did you just nmake it wavy or do you have a stitch that makes it wavy??? I am a day or two away from quilting a King Size Quilt and I am know I need to stitch in the ditch instead of stippling but I am worried about how it will look on the back. I dont's have a stitch that will do that and I need to use my walking foot. Grrr- this is plexing me.

    I love the colors of your quilt! Which shop did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stitch. You are more than welcome to use my machine. Let me know! I got the fabric at Flying Geese in Tustin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Linds! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I copy your Valentine's Day gift idea and put it on my blog? I love it! I love this blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete