Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentines Day Help!

I saw on someone's blog (sorry I can't remember where...prego brain) where the husband and wife made Valentine's Day gifts instead of buy them. I thought it would be a fun idea, especially after just finishing 2 birthdays, Christmas and an anniversary...there just isn't a whole lot of money left over. So I'm coming to my crafty friends to help me with ideas. I originally thought we'd be doing something cheesy, but after talking to my husband last night it sounds like he is making something legit and nice. Any and all ideas are welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Check out your blog list on the right....Sew Mama Sew has a simple nightie tutorial and it looks like it's for adults, not kids. :)

    I am making Mike a dozen "noses". I bought some chocolate nose molds and am giving him a note that says, "Out of all the noses in the world, I'm glad I picked yours." Haha. Pretty funny, huh?

    Another idea for a card--I took a picture of Abby and I looking crazy and acting silly and wrote on it, We're crazy in love with you! I saw it on someone's blog, but now I can't find it. Hope these help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I don't have any ideas, but I LOVE Laura's . . . might steal those!!

    Good luck. If I come up with anything I'll let you know. The tie idea is good . . . go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link for the "crazy in love" card: http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/01/were-crazy-for-you-valentines.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you go to fistfulofcoupons.com they have a place you can go to get a free photo book. with free shipping too I think. You could put together a photo book just for him of pictures of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/2010/01/love-checks-valentines-gift.html

    here is another Idea! These look kind of fun. they are love checks, and you could totally make them yourself!

    ReplyDelete