Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treat…

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
My daughter had a Halloween party at pre-school today, and she had to bring treats to share with her friends.  Yesterday we got to work, and made this fun treat!  They are white chocolate covered rice krispy treats – ghost and jack-o-lanterns. 
2545Ingredients:
Rice Krispy’s
1 bag mini Marhsmallows
Butter
White Chocolate – I just used white Chocolate Chips
mini chocolate chips
Cookie Cutters

Instructions:
-Make rice krispy treats.  I followed the instructions on the box.
-Use cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
-Melt White Chocolate
-Cover one side of the Rice Krispy treat. 
-decorate with mini chocolate chips.
-note:  Once I added the orange food coloring to the white chocolate, it started to get hard.  I’d probably buy orange colored chocolate next time.25382540254125422545

No comments:

Post a Comment