Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mini Burp Cloths...

My good friend Elise is always making these mini burp cloths, and I thought I'd give it a try. The best part about these is you can use scrap fabric, because there really isn't an exact size. You can make them as big or small as you'd like.
I used ribbed terry cloth and circo receiving blankets to make mine.

I cut my fabric 9 in x 7 1/2 in.
Pin right sides together and sew it up. Remember to leave an opening to flip fabric out.

Pull the fabric through.

Sew 1/4-1/2in in to reinforce it (and it's an easy way to sew the open edge up)

The finished product.
P.S. I'm in the works of learning photoshop elements, and am still not exactly sure what I am doing with it.

1 comment:

  1. I love these! They're exactly like those "baby hankies" I was making when Charly was a baby. They're perfect to just throw in a pocket for quick clean ups.

    ReplyDelete