Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Infant Pants...

My Mom bought a pant pattern by Jackie Clark, britches & bloomers months ago, and we never got around to making them. We always said we needed too, since pants, jeans inparticular are hard to find/fit my 2 year old. Today I finally made a pair. They are size 6-12 months, and I think they are adorable! I can't wait for Baby A to wear them!!!
I finally resolved to take more pictures of the sewing process, but since we bought this pattern, I'm not going to give any instructions today. Enjoy!
This is one side of the pants with a pocket and ruffle bottom. The other side was identical.

A closer look at the ruffle.

My first pocket...not the best, but not the worst.

The front of the pants...they are a bit wild. ha.
The back with the pockets.

1 comment: